Sunday, June 05, 2005

 

Belief in exsitence of Satan: Stupid?

This is a response to this column in NYpress (Dated June 1)

There are some people in Tucson that I come across in progressive circles that are certain that I would be a better progressive if I dropped my belief in God. That belief is a weakness to them. Of course they get their information about Jesus, God and the Devil from television and someone trying really hard to sell an idea of easy belief in their workplace. So, its no surprise to me that many times the foundation of Christianity is attacked instead of bad theology. Suddenly its Jesus, the belief in God and the Devil that becomes the problem instead of another gospel that is preached. I wonder if Matt ever took the time to read God's Politics?

More on this later. I am going to church.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?